medieval

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

So. Blogging.

So. This is my first blog.
Blog is a funny word. I learned from Battle of the Sexes that it is short for "Web log" Isn't that just nifty?

What do I plan to blog about? Absolutely no clue. I do know that I'm going to try and NOT turn it into a whiners board. Maybe I'll just post the crap that tends to spin around in my brain, that I usually just scibble down on a piece of paper (only to lose it within 24 hours.) Sometimes it's profound. Most times it's just confusing. Don't worry. It confuses me too. And I'm the one that thought it up. Crazy crazy world, eh?

Also, Heads or Tails? And is the Grass Greener on the other side? Rock, Paper, Scisors (lizard, Spock)? Summer is almost here. Choices must be made. I'm to whiney to make any of them right now.

And I should go study. Latin and all. woot.

Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment